Retractable Banner Stands and Pop Up Displays Drive Big Traffic
So you probably found this article while searching for trade show displays, like retractable banner stands and pop up displays to increase traffic to your trade show or exhibit booth at your next event or conference. It’s a great thing to consider, as it usually costs a decent amount of money to attend and build a solid presence at these types of events.
So What Types of Retractable Banner Stands and Pop Up Displays drive the most traffic to your booth?
To start off, there are an extreme variety of displays that you can purchase and brand. They differ in cost, size, quality and price. so let’s take a look at the different options you have and then we’ll explain which types of displays, signage, banners, back walls and hanging structures can produce a solid flow of traffic to you and your company.
- Retractable Banner Stands – These can range anywhere from $130.00 to $500.00. They are easy to set-up, convenient to travel with ( as most come with travel cases) and you can buy additional units to expand your booth or presence as your needs grow. Retractable banner stands are also one of the easiest and budget friendly ways to enter the world of exhibiting for first time exhibitors. Plus, you can still use them as your exhibit booth grows.
- Telescopic Banner Stands – These can range from $110.00 – $325.00. These do not retract into a convenient cartridge, so they are not as easy to set-up or travel with although building a larger area will cost you less money. You can gain a much larger coverage area at a much cheaper banner stand cost. Positives also include the ability to buy additional units to expand your booth or presence as your needs grow.
- Spring-Back Banner Stands – These can range from $95.00 – $210.00. Again these play basically the same roll as the previous two mentioned, although again the cost of these are even less. Keep in mind that if you plan on reusing these over 10-20 times, they will probably not keep up with the wear and tear that travel, shipping and usage will cause. These are a perfect tradeshow display solution for a 1-5 time event.
- Outdoor Banner Stands – These can range from $120.00 – $1225.00. You probably wondering, why the big range? Well there are a number of reasons. Outdoor banners stands can also be called feather flags, outdoor display, message flag, display flags, etc… Obviously these are used for the outdoors, so you’d want to spend a decent amount of money if they are going to be used as outdoor store signage for extended periods of time. Only use the budget outdoor displays as they are meant for 1-2 times of use. This is because weather wear them down over time. There is nothing worse than a display that looks cruddy!
- Feather/Bow Flags – These can range from $95.00 – $1225.00. These are also referred as a bow flag, flying flag or wind dancer flags. These are used all the time at places like Dunkin Doughnuts, McDonald’s, Jiffy Lube, and other retail stores signage displays.
- Budget Banner Stands – These can range from $95.00 – $1225.00. These are meant for short term use when you have a single event or a weekend event that needs to be branded but you will end up not using them again or shipping and storing the banners and displays hardware will cost you more than it’s worth. You can even get very nice looking retractable banner stands at these budget prices, where in the past you would be limited to the older spring-back style banner stand.
Remember APG Tradeshow Display’s #1 goal is to save you money and help you create a stunning tradeshow booth!
Visit us online and receive an additional 5% OFF! Use code “typesofdisplays2011″ at checkout. Good for 2011 only. But don’t worry we run sales all the time. So sign up to our mailing list for extreme savings and expert advice below.
If you liked this article and found it helpful please comment below and let us know. And if there is other information you need, please tell us. We’d be happy to share our knowledge on retractable banner stands, pop up displays and other trade show displays, signage, exhibiting and more.
Thanks and happy exhibiting!
Please note that all prices mentioned are based on APG Exhibits pricing and product availability at the time this article was written. Cheaper and more expensive products may be released by the time you read this.
Read our related article on the
[…] Banner stands are being used more and more for business promotion and increasing product awareness. …es, training events and reception areas. For indoor and outdoor use, banner stands are a great display stand option. […]