If you’re a tablet user, you know what an extremely valuable — maybe even indispensable — business tool it can be. But did you know that a tablet can also help you maximize your return on investment at trade show events? By having a tablet on hand at or near your booth, you can offer an interactive user experience that can take your trade show results to a whole new level. Use your tablet as a “silent salesperson” to provide information about your products and services, collect customer data, stimulate conversations and much more.
Key benefits of using tablets at trade shows include:
- Increased visitor volume: There’s something about a tablet that generates curiosity. People who might otherwise pass by your booth will want to stop and check out what’s on your tablet.
- Making effective visual and audio presentations: Tablets are excellent vehicles for presenting product information. Use pictures, videos and sound to bring your products to life and demonstrate their many features and benefits.
- Enhanced communication: Trade show attendees are likely to have plenty of questions about your company, products and services — some of which you might not be able to answer off the top of your head. Having a tablet on hand gives you and your sales team easy fingertip access to the most recent updated information.
- Collecting contact information: Trade shows offer a golden opportunity to make new, potentially lucrative business contacts. A tablet provides a fast, efficient means of collecting prospect data for future use.
- Cutting down on paper: By present product information, taking orders and collecting customer information via your tablet, you won’t have to clutter your booth with brochures, order forms and other paper items. This is also a great way to reduce your company’s printing costs.
APG Exhibits offers a wide selection of stands and kiosks that enable you to display your tablets. We can also provide many useful tips to help you maximize tablet performance at trade show events. Contact us to learn more about the many benefits of using tablets at trade shows.