Highly Functional Kit Combines Elements From The Most Effective Trade Show Displays Genres
Today at APG we’re going to feature the 10′ Waveline Backwall Monitor Display Kit (additional in-depth details available here), a comprehensive, out-of-the-box solution for exhibitors that want to get the most functionality out of their booth display choice. This impressive display has it all:
– A 10′ tension fabric-based backwall
– A flat-screen monitor mount
– A hard shipping case that converts into a counter
– Vibrant dye-sublimated graphics for all components
Out of all the booth sizes available at a typical trade show, the 10′ x 10′ booth has the greatest ability to provide a high return-on-investment due to its less-expensive cost, if the space is used properly through purchase of space-specific trade show displays. We have found that complete packages like these Waveline displays provide all kinds of benefits, such as:
– Easy, quick set-up and tear-down
– Multiple branded surfaces for total branding cohesion
– Monitor mount adds the “tech” touch, which has proven to be incredibly effective at driving additional traffic
– All elements fit easily inside the provided shipping case, providing easy transport and lowered freight costs
Tension fabric trade show displays like the Waveline series make use of lightweight yet extremely strong aluminum tubing to create the hardware shape. The graphics, printed onto a knit-polyester fabric, then wrap around the whole hardware skeleton and zip up to enclose. One of the main benefits to this hardware/graphic combination is that it allows for much more dramatic and eye-catching display shapes, plus it collapses down to a fraction of its set-up size for storage.
Best of all, the Waveline series of tension fabric trade show displays is one of the most cost-effective available on the market today. Innovative manufacturing techniques have allowed us to pass the ultimate savings onto our clients, which can always come in handy around trade show season.
We love to help with putting together the trade show displays for your booth area, so if there is anything that we can do to assist, please reach out to us today via phone, email, or live chat!