At APG Exhibits, we are proud of our trade show products and smoothness and ease our customers experience shopping with us. Knowing the facts about ordering trade show displays is vital. That’s why we’re posting a list of frequently asked questions to make your buying experience the best with APG Exhibits.
Read through the list and you may come upon a few questions about our products and services of which you have been curious of the answer, and some of which you may not have even been wondering but will be pleasantly surprised to find out! For example, did you know many of our products have Lifetime Hardware Warranties, we can help you contact a designer for custom exhibit booths or that we can install replacement graphics into the hardware that you already have?!
Below is a selection from our the FAQ’s:
How long does it take to get my trade show display?
– The turnaround time can be found under the title of the product. If a fast turnaround time is available, ask about placing a rush order or allow for a few more days to request overnight shipping. For any questions about delivering your product by the due date, call or email us and we’ll let you know. We understand that often times tight deadlines are beyond your control, and we’ll do everything within our power to make it happen.
– Absolutely. Call or email us about what you’re looking for. Our team of experts will help you get what you are looking for. From custom banners to completely custom trade show exhibits, APG has all of your needs covered. And if by chance we can’t get what you’re looking for we will refer you to someone who can.
– Yes, we can customize anything! Let us know what you want, so we can determine prices and turnaround times. For a completely custom made trade show exhibit, we’ll send you a customer questionnaire to diagnose your needs and requirements. Then, we will produce a complete CAD drawing of our proposed solution for your review.
– We have manufactures all over the country. We try and send your orders from the closest location to save you on shipping costs.
– These are on the website under the Assembly and Templates tab. If they are not available, email us and we will send you what you need.
– We do. Design assistance is $75.00/hr. We also offer pre-designed banner designs artwork on our website.Click here to see our designs, which start at just $99.00.
– Customers can always call APG during business hours to speak with a professional about trade show booths. All emails are answered in a timely manner as well, usually within hours.
– Yes. We are happy to help you over the phone, however, online orders are preferred to ensure your order is accurately documented. A production team member will help you place your order over the phone.
– We have graphic designers available during office hours. To contact a designer, you can call or email with any questions. If you decide you would like design assistance, we will give you an estimate on how long your specific job will take.
– We can produce new graphics and install them into your current hardware. Email or call for details. New stands for current graphics can be switched as well.
– Orders must be cancelled before any production work is done. Any order placed on this website must be cancelled with 7 business days, in order to receive a full refund. Should any work on your project been started, a minimum of a $50 production fee will be applied.
– Of course! For any orders shipping to Canada, call our customer service team (866-752-2192) so we can place the order manually. We will need some additional information from you to ensure your order is shipped quickly and with ease across the boarder. Contact your Order Coordinator for additional information
– Yes! The majority of our products come with a lifetime hardware warranty against manufacturing defects. The remainder of our products also have warranties, just with shorter time frames ranging from 5 years down to 90 days. Each product detail page will list that particular product’s warranty. Custom graphics cannot be returned unless there has been an error in the actual printing. Please contact your APG Order Coordinator for more info.
**PLEASE NOTE: APG will pay for all shipping costs associated with claims on any products arriving with shipping damage, for which APG must be made notified within 72 hours. Claims made after this point will require customer to send the product(s) back for inspection using their account for shipment. APG will then inspect, repair/replace at no cost upon determination of manufacturing defect and ship back via ground shipping on APG’s account.