New trade show booth ideas that are on the cutting edge have surfaced for companies to help make their trade show booths stand out from the rest. Competition is only rising in the industry of trade show booths ideas, and more than ever it is pertinent to have the latest, most attention-drawing booth on the floor. Innovation is key and experts in the industry have shared their wisdom on what can transform a booth display from great to out-of-this world.
From custom booths to the top notch in technology, companies are stepping up their game.
Your company can be of the elite by using these trade show booths ideas:
- Have a fun digital photography booth to attract visitors to come and take photos with fun, suitable backgrounds, such as at the red carpet or the beach, with your company’s name at the top. Usually it is good to have available print-outs of the photos for keepsakes that will in return be a marketing tool for the company. You can even project the new photos being taken somewhere on the booth to show passerby’s the activity occurring and make them want to join in as well.
- Have a small, semi-private conference area constructed to go along with your tradeshow display where you can discuss moving forward in business deals with serious customers.
- Have a screen somewhere on the trade show display showing live tweets and Facebook posts streaming in from in-and-out of the event, creating more interaction both virtually and within the trade show. To go with these social marketing and online opportunities, be sure to have blogs, webinars and online videos posted before, during and after the show as well.
- To spread the marketing to a new level, use a web-casting service to stream a live video of the trade show event for those who were not able to attend on the company’s website and YouTube. This video can include interviews of both staff members and visitors of the booth, discussing the newest products being offered, as well as product demonstrations.
- Have aromatic coffee, food and/or candy available at you display to reel people in. Have the treats placed at the back of your booth for the necessary walk-through where the visitors will see your product displays and staff will have a chance to introduce themselves.
- A very high-tech attraction you could provide for your visitors is software-driven handwriting analysis. You integrate marketing by giving them your company’s mission statement or something of the sort on a piece or paper to unveil what their script translates their personality and work style as being. This is good for creating a stir of interest in the trade show room, and also helps the visitor remember your company after having written its purpose.
- Hire a DJ or some sort of trade show entertainer, even a magician, to attract viewers at the trade show. Have the entertainer meet with your staff prior to find a way for his/her act to integrate some of the product information for greater purpose.
- Purchase appealing and comfortable rugs at the booth to give the booth a cozy, warm and welcoming look, as well as help the staff working for hours be more comfortable standing throughout the day.
- A fancy way to stand out is to hire a professional shoe-shining service for prospective visitors, which allows your staff to chat with prospective customers about your company and its products while they enjoy the free service.
- Be sure to have eye-catching and big signage graphics, such as hanging signage for a clear company logo and easy identification at your trade show booth.
- For uniformity, have your staff wear matching company-branded clothing including the company’s name, website and logo. This visual will show the visitors that your team is cohesive and professional. A raffle is a good idea to give away same or similar company apparel/merchandise at the event with an hourly drawing for a memorable souvenir for the lucky winners to take home and have a constant reminder of your company.
- Last but not least, it is always a good idea to have crowd-pleasers such as prize wheels, cash money machines or promotional robots at your display area to draw in crowds thence engaging them in conversation about your company’s services and products.
If you have any other trade show booth ideas, share them in the comments!